Powered By Blogger

Do you enjoy this site?

My puppy!

My puppy!
This is my dog Zelda when she was a few months old. Cute huh??

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My other website!

Hello people that come to my blog! I have come to tell you that besides a blog I also have a website. If you want a website I have the adress on that site in OTHER SITES along with my friend's blog! Ok well spouse I should give you the link......... Well here it is: www.me-kathryn.synthasite.com and on that website I have a lot of things! Tell everyone you could possibly know about the site! The more visitors I get the more advanced I could make the site! If I get enough visitors I might just start sellin stuff! I could do anything I felt like! I couls start a donation if you like the site! I could do a lot! TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW INCLUDING: your parents, grandparents, freinds, relatives, people that work where you work, your neighborhood homeless people! (lol just kidding :P!!) Tell everyone that's the key word TELL EVERYONE get that in your head TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY SITE! Oh yeah, my site has no usefull info exept the date, time and some things like forecast that may not even be for you city or town! GET OVER IT! Geez!

1 comment:

Character Builder said...

Hello Kathryn! I love your blog--I think it's great, and it always brings a smile to my face! Keep up the great work!