Powered By Blogger

Do you enjoy this site?

My puppy!

My puppy!
This is my dog Zelda when she was a few months old. Cute huh??

Monday, July 14, 2008

Fritos

My name is Kathryn and 3 weeks ago I had surgery. I had something in my head called a cyst. I have probably had it since I was born. I had a scooter accident and I got knocked out. I had a scan to make sure I didn't break anything. Luckily I didn't. But I did have a cyst. So they said I could have permenent brain damage if we didn't do anything so of course I had to have surgery. But I had to wake up at 3:00am to make it to my surgery. When I woke up from my surgery there was a HUGE bandage around my head. Luckily for me I only had to stay there one night. So I relaxed on the couch and watched T.V. When I needed to get up I needed someone to help me get up. When we took my bandage off my ear was completely bent over! :P And my hair was stuck to my forehead. And now I am completly better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathryn,

I am so glad your surgery went well. Your photography is very nice - it is fun to see the world from your view.

Undercover Mutha said...

Hi K-C. I'm so happy to see you blogging. Welcome! Keep taking those pictures. I really enjoyed them. Please do not click on my blog or your mom and auntie may not speak to me ever again.